We Provide a Lightweight Scaffold for All Projects
Working at height can be dangerous, which is why you require the correct tools to conduct this kind of work safely. While ladders suffice for minor projects, a complete home renovation may require a lightweight scaffold to help you reach certain areas comfortably. Scafflink is the preferred contractor for all types of scaffolds, including heavy-duty options.
Benefits of Lightweight Scaffolding
If you’ve decided to revamp your property and require height to complete the project, then you should consider hiring a lightweight scaffold. A scaffold is a temporary structure that supports your (or any worker’s) weight while you make modifications to the exterior or interior of a building. Initially, steel was the top material in scaffolding—in recent years, aluminium has become the preferred option.
- With a wide surface area and support from four legs, scaffolding is secure and safe. You or your workers can enjoy the reassurance of the sturdy nature of the scaffolding and continue working with confidence. While scaffolding is safe, you should still take all the necessary precautions when working at height, including harnessing yourself and wearing the proper equipment.
- Scaffolding provides you with a platform on which to move around freely and keep the tools and equipment that you need beside you. The surface that it provides also allows you to cover more work at once instead of rearranging the position of the scaffold frequently.
- Certain jobs, such as painting or cleaning your gutters, require you to be steady at height for a long period. Using this equipment gives you a greater reach and the comfort to continue working without delays. Thanks to the ease of access, you can complete any project faster than you would with a ladder. Beyond home renovation, putting up Christmas lighting or pruning ivy and other weeds from your gutter are tasks that might require the height of lightweight scaffolding.
What to Expect from Scafflink Regarding Lightweight Scaffolding
We are a family-owned operation with a core team that has been with us throughout this journey. With a focus on people and developing relationships with our clients, our team delivers exceptional service with every project.
- We can provide scaffolding services for commercial sites and clients. We have yet to come across a project for which we failed to deliver. With our team and inventory, we can help with commercial areas that are difficult to access, including large townhouse developments.
- Safety is our priority, and we make sure that it is yours, too. Every scaffold that we erect must meet a particular standard. The operations team inspects each scaffold before a project begins and consults with stakeholders to ensure that the design works for the project’s budget and safety parameters. We audit the scaffolding the day after we erect it to maintain consistency.
- When you deal with us, you’ll find that we are both reliable and professional. We own every piece of scaffolding that we erect for your project. We understand that time is everything in a residential build, and we offer labour and transport employees to help you complete the job promptly.
We have a rich history starting in 1998, and over that time, we’ve garnered a reputation for being the go-to company for all scaffolding requirements. You shouldn’t look any further for a scaffolding supplier that offers you safety, excellent service, and high quality. Contact us for an obligation-free quotation or to conduct a site measurement.