Reasons to Select an Aluminium Scaffold for Your Brisbane Project
Whether you will require a stair void or a steel or aluminium scaffold for Brisbane construction and alteration projects depends on several factors, including the site’s elevation and your operational needs. At Scafflink, our skilled and knowledgeable team is well-versed in industry and project requirements. It is our diverse experience in the residential and commercial building sectors that enables us to formulate customised solutions for any project. We consider safety and efficiency alongside industry regulations and key project criteria when assisting all our clients.
Why Choose Aluminium Scaffold Equipment?
Thanks to its composition, an aluminium scaffold boats multiple advantages, which is why teams utilise it frequently for both interior and exterior modifications. Its structural makeup makes it ideal for smaller, more straightforward tasks for which height access and safety are essential for the workers and materials.
- Increased efficiency. Aluminium is one of the most common and most-recycled metals around the globe. It is up to 33 percent lighter than steel and other metals, offering a higher strength density to weight ratio. As a result, its application across industries is widespread, particularly for its accessibility, easier manoeuvring, and faster construction times.
- Decreased costs. Aluminium lowers costs by reducing assembly time and can negate the need for specific machinery as it minimises the transport costs associated with weight. Build-up and break-down of interior and exterior equipment becomes faster while workers remain safe and supported.
- Functional and versatile. As aluminium scaffolding offers lightweight support alongside a relative strength ratio, it has varied applications in the residential and commercial sectors. Some popular uses include cleaning, construction, assembly, repairs, and design modifications.
What Sets Scafflink Apart Regarding an Aluminium Scaffold in Brisbane?
With over 20 years in the industry, our team understands commercial and residential construction requirements and associated regulations. It is this knowledge that enables us to give our clients the best possible scaffolding solutions for their projects. Based on our experience, we may recommend one or multiple scaffolding elements, including a stair void and a steel or aluminium scaffold.
Our advantages include:
- Own our equipment and transport. Our storage yard includes our own equipment and a fleet of vehicles for transportation. We always uphold safety and quality, and as a result, we adhere to stringent regulations for maintenance, construction, and planning in all areas of operation.
- Customised solutions. Over the years, we have amassed experience and fostered a skilled team that enables us to take on any job, no matter how complex. No job is too big or too small.
- Design, supply, and build. To make the process a little easier, we draft the plans, schedule transportation, and construct and audit the scaffolding before handing over the structure. Our team goes the extra mile—you can request a site inspection by appointment.